Truth is not relative. Truth is not subjective. Truth is not contingent. Truth is the real state of things. Truth is the sum of all that is real, absolute and unchangeable. Jesus Christ says, “I am the Truth.” God says that mankind “suppresses the truth” and has “exchanged the truth for a lie.” Men don’t reject Jesus Christ because they don’t understand the truth, they reject Him because they do.
- This Sunday – We will gather for worship at 17:30. Covid protocols remain in place.
- All Bible Studies are on Summer Break.
- The New Book is Out – It’s entitled, Dangerous God - Wrath, Vengeance, Recompense, and Terror. You can find it on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. If it doesn’t pop up simply using the title, just add my name and it will surface.
- Please Help Update the Prayer List – If you have older prayer requests on the prayer list, please advise regarding any updates. Thanks!
- ICM/TRI Consolidated Financial Position as of June 30, 2020 is Attached.
Truth has loved us. Truth has come for us. Truth was crucified for us. Truth has “shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.” Awesome God! Awesome salvation!
Jim & Karen