This Sunday, October 11th – Meeting at new time 14:15, in a new place – The Anglican Church Building. The address is -- Via Solferino, 17, 20121 Milano MI
True Christianity is an affair of the heart. It’s a sacred romance! It’s only through this love of God that we can ever love one another as Christ has commanded, namely, to love one another “as He has loved us.” Yeah, talk is cheap! God says, My children do not love with words only, but “in deed and truth!”
- This Sunday, October 11th – We will meet at the Anglican Church building at 14:15. Covid protocols remain in place.
- Children’s Class – Karen has resumed teaching the children’s class, but we are still unable to provide a nursery due to the protocols. Please let us know if you plan for your child to attend the children’s class this Sunday.
- Moving Downtown – The move downtown is an experiment. Please do not hesitate to give us your feedback, pro or con.
- Young Adult Bible Study – Will resume this Wednesday evening at 20:00 at City Life Mall. We will meet in the food court in front of Roadhouse. We’ll discuss the Prologue, Introduction and possibly get into Chapter 1 of the book Dangerous God.
- Women’s Bible Study Has Resumed – Contact Karen if you have questions.
- Annual Burma Missions Offering – We will collect our annual Burma Mission offering this month. If you have any questions, please let me know.
How can we know we’re true followers of Christ? The apostle says it, “We know that we have passed out of death into life, because we love the brethren.” (1 John 3:14)
We love you,
Jim & Karen