This Sunday, October 25th – Meeting at 14:15 (DST - set clocks back one hour), at the Anglican Church building. The address is -- Via Solferino, 17, 20121 Milano
In Psalm 13, David is in a hard place. He feels like God has forgotten him and has turned His face away from him. But walking with the Living God is always more than just a feeling. When we don’t feel it, God expects us to believe it. He expects us to trust Him when we can’t understand what He’s doing…It’s called faith.
- This Sunday, October 25th – We will meet at the Anglican Church building at 14:15 (DST - set clocks back one hour). Covid protocols remain in place.
- Please be aware that it is normally a bit cool in the church building
- We only have 4 small parking spaces so please let me know if you plan to drive and I will reserve a space for you. If possible, please take the metro.
- Children’s Class – Karen has resumed teaching the children’s class, but we are still unable to provide a nursery due to the protocols.
- Moving Downtown – The move downtown is an experiment. Please do not hesitate to give us your feedback, pro or con.
- Young Adult Bible Study – Meeting Wednesday evening at 19:30 at City Life Mall. We will meet in the food court in front of Roadhouse. We’ll be looking at Chapter 2 of the book Dangerous God. Please confirm if you plan to attend.
- Women’s Bible Study Has Resumed – Contact Karen if you have questions.
- Annual Burma Missions Offering – We will collect our annual Burma Mission offering this month. If you have any questions, please let me know.
- Whatsapp Group – We’ve created a whatsapp group to send out music lyrics each week for our worship services. In case we continue to have problems getting our lyrics projected, we will each have them available on our devices. Here’s the link -- https://chat.whatsapp.com/KzIzd1A7ptD9nrWM8VV5zX
- Please let us know how this whatsapp option is working. Would you prefer to have the lyrics projected on a screen?
‘God’s beauty and love chase after the believer every day!’ Even when it doesn’t seem true, look true, or feel true…It is true!
Jim & Karen