Luck is a useless word. It’s meaningless. It’s a confession of ignorance. Christians should never use it. It no longer fits into our world-view, for we believe in a reigning, sovereign God who ‘works all things after the counsel of His will.’
- This Sunday, November 1st – We will meet at the Anglican Church building at 14:15. Covid protocols remain in place.
- Please be aware that it is normally a bit cool in the church building.
- We only have 4 small parking spaces so please let me know if you plan to drive and I will reserve a space for you. If possible, please take the metro.
- Children’s Class – Karen has resumed teaching the children’s class, but we are still unable to provide a nursery due to the protocols.
- Moving Downtown – The move downtown is an experiment. Please do not hesitate to give us your feedback, pro or con.
- Young Adult Bible Study – (Assuming no curfew) Meeting Wednesday evening at 19:30 at City Life Mall. We will meet in the food court in front of Roadhouse. We’ll be looking at Chapter 3 of Dangerous God. Please confirm if you plan to attend.
- Women’s Bible Study Has Resumed – Contact Karen if you have questions.
- Annual Burma Missions Offering – We received $582.60 for our Burma offering. The elders rounded it up to $2,500 and will be forwarding those funds this week.
- Whatsapp Group – We’ve created a Whatsapp group to send out music lyrics each week for our worship services. Here’s the link -- https://chat.whatsapp.com/KzIzd1A7ptD9nrWM8VV5zX
- ICM/TRI Consolidated Financial Position as of September 30, 2020 is attached.
David didn’t need luck. He walked with El-Shaddai. God was his ‘light,’ his ‘salvation,’ his ‘confidence’ and his ‘courage.’ David said, ‘Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the defense of my life. Whom shall I dread?’ Amen!
Jim & Karen