We are scheduling an online gathering for this Sunday, November 15, at 14:00. Here are the details on how to join:
ICM is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting
Topic: ICM Worship/Fellowship
Time: Nov 15, 2020 02:00 PM Rome
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 862 2424 3896
We will share prayer requests, pray, join together in singing a couple of song, and have a short devotional from Psalm 53 with an opportunity to discuss and ask questions. Psalm 53 is the sermon I posted last week – please take an opportunity to listen to it before Sunday if you have not already done so and consider the following questions:
1. If God is good, why is there evil in the world?
2. How does Psalm 53 teach us the truth about mankind?
a. See also Psalm 14:1-3 and Romans 3:9-18.
3. How do we know there is no such thing as an atheist (see Romans 1:19-22)?
4. Why do you think the Bible call the professing atheist a “fool?”
5. What do you understand the theologian to be saying in the following quotes?
a. “The nominal Christian has God on his lips, but not in his heart.”
b. “The atheist denies God, the nominal Christian forgets God.”
6. So, “there is no one who does good?” What is the Bible saying about us?
7. What do we learn about the heart of man from the following texts?
a. Ecclesiastes 9:3, Jeremiah 17:3, Mark 7:20-21
8. What is the breathtakingly good news of Ephesians 2:1-5?
9. What do you take away from Isaiah 65:1?
Hope to see you Sunday!
Jim & Karen