We’re all thirsty. It’s how God designed us. God put eternity in our souls. He’s the only one who can quench our infinite thirst. David writes, “My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You.” It’s what a real relationship with Jesus Christ always looks like.
- This Sunday, November 29th – We will not gather at the Anglican Church for worship – Based upon the feedback we’ve received about attending worship services at the Anglican Church during this new lockdown phase – it appears that only a few would be unable to attend. Moreover, the heat has been turned off in the building.
- This Sunday, November 29th – We will gather online at 14:00, for a time of fellowship, prayer, singing, and discussion – The biblical text we will be considering Sunday, along with a few discussion questions, will follow in a separate email.
- Young Adult Bible Study (and others who would like to join) Zoom Session this Saturday (28st) at Noon – We will be discussing chapter 5 of the book Dangerous God. The book is available on Amazon. You are welcome to join the discussion if you do not yet have the book.
- Women’s Bible Study will meet online this week – Contact Karen if you have questions.
- Prayer Requests – Please let us know if you have any prayer requests you wish to share with the church.
As some old, dead preacher said, “Never does a soul know what solid joy and substantial pleasure is till once being weary of itself…gives itself up to the Author of its being.” Yeah, it’s the born-again life!
Jim & Karen