Prayer-centered prayer is not God-honoring prayer. God-centered prayer is God-honoring prayer. It’s a conversation with our Father. It’s not trying to get stuff from God; it’s knowing, loving, and worshiping Him in the pursuit of His will. It’s how Jesus taught us to pray, “Your will be done” (Matthew 6:10). It’s how Jesus prayed, “…yet not as I will, but as You will” (Matthew 26:39-44).
· This Sunday – We will gather for worship at 17:30.
· Young Adult Bible Study – Will meet Wednesday evening at 20:00 at the Anglican Church. Contact me if you need directions.
· Women’s Bible Study – If you’re interested in joining the women’s Bible Study group, please send your email address and telephone number to Karen at email@example.com Communication with the group is by WhatsApp.
· Young Woman Looking for Lodging – An international student is looking for lodging while in Milan for the Spring semester (Jan-Apr). She is able to pay for accommodations. Please contact me for further information.
· Help Needed – (1) Help with the nursery the next two Sunday’s (2) Help cleaning the church this Saturday (3) Help coordinate the church fellowship following our church service December 16. Please contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org
God always gives “what is good to those who ask” (Matthew 7:11). It’s His all-wise, loving, and perfectly timed will. All praise to our awesome God who will never give us anything less!
Jim & Karen