Jesus Christ exhorts us to, “…lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven.” Theologian Jonathan Edwards took those words to heart. He wrote, “I resolve to endeavor to obtain for myself as much happiness, in the next world as I possibly can, with all the power, might, vigor and vehemence…I am capable of, or can bring myself to exert, in any way that I can think of.” Yeah, he was pointing at the “Well done!”
- Sunday – Meeting at 10:30 this Sunday, February 27th.
- Zoom – Here are the details on how to join Zoom this week.
Worship & Fellowship – February 27, 2022, at 10.30 Rome
Meeting ID: 862 8262 3888
3. Men’s Bible Study – Not meeting this week.
4. Women’s Bible Study – Zoom, Wednesday morning at 10:00.
5. Fellowship This Sunday – We will have a fellowship after worship this Sunday. Please bring sandwiches, chips, drinks, desserts, etc. for your family and a bit more to share. If anyone has an appropriate game for the kids to play, please bring it.
Jim & Karen