Truly, we are a “peculiar” people. Meaning, we are “God’s people.” As John 17 insistently reminds us, we are a love gift from the Father to the Son! And as Jesus prays, we are in on intra-Trinitarian joy (vs. 13), intra-Trinitarian intimacy (vs. 21), intra-Trinitarian glory (vs 22), and intra-Trinitarian love (vs 23)!
- This Sunday – We will gather for worship at 17:30.
- Young Adult Bible Study – We will meet at Abi’s at 20:00. Please confirm by noon Wednesday.
- Women’s Bible Study – Will meet Thursday morning. If you have any questions, please contact Karen at -- Karenjalbright@aol.com
- Bethesda - Romanian Orphan Offering – ICM will be receiving an offering for this work. There will be a separate offering basket on the table marked Bethesda.
If you give via bank draft and want to designate a gift to Bethesda, please drop me an email to let me know. If you have any questions about the ministry, please talk to Orazio or Renee.
For the presentation video click the link below.
- Cleaning the Church – We’re looking for volunteers to help clean the church the week of April 22. Please contact Karen if you can help -- Karenjalbright@aol.com
What an awesome salvation! What a breathtaking inheritance! Indeed, “eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor has it entered the heart of man, all that God has prepared for those who love Him.”
Jim & Karen