Yes, of course, there is such a thing as a stupid question. Here’s one – Why doesn’t God just openly reveal Himself? He has, as Romans 1 makes clear. Paul writes that God is “clearly seen” in and through the created order. Moreover, God has plainly revealed Himself in the incarnation of His Son. In John 1, John writes that Jesus Christ has “explained” God.
- This Sunday – We will gather for worship at 17:30.
- Young Adult Bible Study – We will meet at Shine’s at 20:00. Please confirm by noon Wednesday.
- Women’s Bible Study – Will meet Thursday morning. If you have any questions, please contact Karen at -- Karenjalbright@aol.com
- Bethesda - Romanian Orphan Offering – Thanks to all who participated! ICM will forward 2,500 euros to Bethesda in the coming days!
- Cleaning the Church – We’re looking for volunteers to help clean the church the week of April 22. Please contact Karen if you can help - Karenjalbright@aol.com
It’s never that men don’t know. It’s always that they do! God has openly and clearly revealed Himself in the creation and the incarnation. The Holy Spirit says it through the Apostle, men are “without excuse.” (Romans 1:20)
Jim & Karen